now browsing by tag
I don’t know why this exists, but I love it. The best part is that the smallest one is saying “GOAT.” Who said Union Square was square?
Also found this today on my walk to the bus. Posting it mostly to freak my parents out. Just kidding, ‘rents! SF is totes safe. We just like to be naked and on drugs a lot, apparently.
Other shit you may have missed on the interwebs
At SF Weekly:
- Time travel and Old Snakey: This is about Gmail tips, obviously.
- You’re welcome, men.
- ^ That was unintentionally posted right after this post about cyberstalking. Um.
At After Ellen:
- I was on the radio!
- And the managing editor at SF Weekly wrote this super awesome and sweet post about me.
- And if you live in SF, tune into KRON 4 Weekend Edition this Sunday at 9:45 am to watch me talk about Weinergate for five minutes. You can also catch it live streaming here, I think.
- This chick is hilarious. Probably when she’s sober too.
- Bronies! A thing that exists.
- Samuel L Jackson reads an excerpt from “Go The Fuck To Sleep.”