I can die now.
Then I was like:
And then I tried to start a fake rivalry with her hubby, the amazing Neil Gaiman.
Then Geek Pondering was like, Amanda Palmer threw a lemon at me! Like that would deter me, pfft.
So I was like, Oh snap!
And Neil was like, Nuh uh.
And then I imploded.
And here are some posts where I reference either one or both of them, just because:
- The Hook Up column that started all this
- 9 Stupid Myths About Bisexuals That Will Make You Laugh
- Greek Face
- Erin K and Tash on “Gooches,” “Choads,” and the Zombie Apocalypse
- Stuff Bisexuals Like: Reclaiming Bisexual Celebrities…Except Anne Heche
- If you kiss me mister, I might tell my sister
- High Waist Shorts Is Inspired
- Don’t tell me I can’t reference my songs within my songs