now browsing by tag
Photo: Marco Michelini
One of life’s unsolved
mysteries: Why they put nipples
Revolving doors, those headless
muppets in Labyrinth.
Why I hate WebMd:
Search for, “Possible strep
throat?” First result: Plague.
Got just one text today:
“What’s that one Jewel song?”
(It was Foolish Games. Now you can sleep at night)
Folks always have
opinions on war, which way toilet
paper should roll.
- Haiku for Adulthood: I’m Not Bitter
- Haiku for Adulthood: Polydactyl Cats
- Haiku for Adulthood #85 – #91
- Cyberchondria: Is the Internet Making Us Sick?
The exercise-by-hand-job trend lives! This time the hilarity comes from Easy Curves, where a woman in a white lab coat tells us how “university research” has proven that you CAN get huge boobs if you’d only stroke this light saber for five minutes a day!
The weirdest part of this video, if such a thing can be differentiated, is how their boobs look like animatronic puppets moving on their own free will, as if any moment they might decide to shoot up into your neck or something like those traumatizing, head-removing things in Labyrinth.
- Secrets of the Female Orgasm Revealed!
- And here I thought CBS forgot about my vagina
- your daily cup of what the f*ck