I’m way behind in posting shit I wrote that’s not in blog-form, perhaps because I’ve been too consumed by lighting myself on fire on the internet. Alas (but not a lack), here’s what you missed
at SF Weekly:
- Can Twitter Land You In Court?
- Can You See Who’s Viewing Your Facebook Profile?
- Should You Facebook Friend a Coworker?
- Are You Textually Challenged? (It just occurred to me that the titles are all questions?)
at After Ellen:
- How to help a girlfriend who has a gas problem and what to do when your partner treats you like her child.
- Questions from Aussie readers about how to keep flirting under control when you have a partner, and how to enter into a trusting relationship when you’ve been abused.
at The Rumpus:
- My cancer story debuted, with adorable illustrations to accompany it.
in unrelated, random news:
- Three people posted this to my Facebook wall last week. THREE.
I’m also half-assedly updating this tumblr that Jami started, It’s Not Ok, OkCupid, where I post messages from people named Wind Candle and what-have-you. If you’re on tumblr, and feel like taking a tumbl with me occasionally, then by all means go to town.
More haiku/substantial posts coming soon. Probably. Oh and if you have stereotypes about bisexuals, leave them in the comments!