My BFF made a survey, like she does, of her life in 2009. It made me want to do a survey too, except it seemed like a lot of work, so I thought I’d do mine in pictures instead.
1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?
7. Where did most of your money go?
Just kidding. It was actually stuffing.
8. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
9. What song will always remind you of 2009?
11. What do you wish you’d done more of?
the answer is Tina Fey, not learn to play a typewriter like an accordion, in case that wasn’t immediately obvious
14. What was the best book you read?
19. What did you do on your birthday?
22. What kept you sane?
27. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
41. Where did you ring in 2009?
42. What was your status by Valentine’s Day?
Damn, that actually took a long time! I’m changing my biggest accomplishment of 2009 to THIS BLOG POST.
- How George Bush continues to haunt my dreams
- Misconceptions About Lesbians
- Team Edward
- Things I wish I had written/invented
- Taylor Lautner’s abs and other revelations